Feb 24, 2007

Learning...a bit different

I have been in this introspection phase for last how many days i dont know myself. And worst part is how long this is going to be thats also not crystel clear to me. As like almost every IITian I want to see me doing Indian MBA throught CAT. Then sometimes this big ambition or "chahat" for doing it from some international college which i may not be knowing now also looms over. This last 8 months of chill, relaxed, bakaiti, a life full of haha hihi is now like an overodose of all these things. And apart from this, on suggestion of few of my close friends, CFA has also started occupying a part of my introspection phase.

I dont know whether I am delaying my decision because of exploring all alternatives before finally arriving at something which inspires me or my present life is making me delay it forever. Though this short life here made me learn many more things not only technically or academically but on personal front as well. I remember one of my friends here talking about a number of non-IITians big stature people pushing around other people here and questioning as whether we are at the rite place. But what i found in contrast was though only very few IITians are occupying managerial and leader seats over here, most been taken care by others, it gives a feeling as these non-IITian people have been really the people who are actually taking the company forward. These are the people who have the real urge to learn and implement. Its like here i found MCA(Master in computer applications) leads explaining OS concepts to an IITian very common. These IITian always remain under the feeling as they remain under achieved or need to do something out from here. I think here comes the definition of satisfaction and What I need to do in Life becomes really important. And its not that these people(non-IITians) have been doing the routine job only, some of them are really so talented in many other fields with some being big time choreographers, some part of music bands in their prime days and still so down to earth. This i felt as stong contrast to IITians who always love having people around them to whom they enjoy telling the stories of what different kinda things they have been doing in their college life.

I dont know why i thought of writing a blog on this but I got to learn from these people so much that it made me think a bit differently towards life and made me write my perception of this situation of so many people, atleast around here.

No comments: