Feb 22, 2007

Its a short and beautiful journey within this long one

The only time i really feel that it was worth buying ipod/ishuffle is (which other my colleagues got as gift from the company few days back) in the morning when i come office walking. Mind u it was one of the 1st things that i bought from the money that I started earning about 8 months back. Its during that 10-12 min walk that songs that plays on my ipod gives me an immense pleasure and sometimes the actual meanings of the songs and music make me think, inspire or sometimes even raise enthu to such a level that had it not been the big crowd that keep coming in between my walk it would have made me dance on the footpath itself. I don't know where its my ambition (yeah i am calling its an ambition) of making the new morning a good morning or just like that, but it surely makes a gud start for the day. Its that 10 min journey that i wish to be a bit longer everytime so that the last song that i am listening is completed before i enter my cubicle or may be because of alltogether different reason. Sometimes songs like "sandeshe aate hain..." from Border makes it a "single song journey". And its really listening song from Iqbal, "Aashayien.." in morning thrice (kept on pressing the back button) today during this my short journey that made me decide that today i am going to start writing blogs ..though i am not a gud writer..but just giving it a try.

"Kuch aisa kar ke deekha ....khud khush ho jaaye khuda....aashayien"

Its the same song which also made me think what am i doing for these days. It has been like, these endless days will keep on passing and I will keep myself in introspection phase without any conclusion. I am not even able to give answers to myself. There was a single ray of hope which also got expired today and that also not on the good side. (May be this also inspired me to write my first blog). So it is turning out to be a long journey without any mission, without any creativity which i had given due respect all thru my life, without any manzil, without any conclusions. without any answers, without even any questions, without any sweat, without any breaks, without any consciousness of what i have been doing, without any effort, without any results, without any achievement, without people i would have loved to be with but yeah with few good people, with few good pals and with few successes(mind it..its not achievement) here and there. Nothing has been the driving force that is what makes it all bad journey.

Its that short journey in morning within this long journey that sometimes gives new "Aashayien..". And that may be the reason that makes me hope it to be a bit long every time i enter my cubicle in morning.

No comments: