Feb 22, 2008

I don't Know

I have been thinking to start so many things for so long now. But started only one of them-once , that too not very seriously. The time in office and non seriousness are primary responsible for it.

My daily routine-

08:30 - "Wake Up Nishant"
09:30 - "You are in office Nishant-Work"
10:00 - "Hey Nishant- Breakfast"
10:45 - "Hey come on, work now"
12:15 - "Hey everbody, coming for tea" "Have been waiting for it"
12:30 - "Resume Work"
13:30 - "Hey working hard, time for lunch"
14:30 - "Hey its long time, need to switch back to work"
16:00 - "Tea time again boys"
16:15 - "DeadLine approaching, speed up the tempo"
18:00 - "Snacks time"
18:30 - "Need to complete up things, back to desk"
20:00- "Eyes are no longer supporting, from tomorrow will not work for so long "
20:30- "Dinner Time"

*Having all three-bf, lunch and dinner- in 12 hrs and then for next 12hrs- nothing.

21:30- "Bakar Time"

23:00- "Sleep, Lot of work in office"

Sorry for this blog. Bored of work, so for time paas dotted this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.