Mar 5, 2007

Old times ....time pass

It looks like to me, infact i have started believing it a lot, as more and more time progresses I want to be more in the past, revisiting old times again and again, imagining them, laughing at times when I cried alone or sometimes with many, becoming nostalgic for times that I spend laughing or enjoying with many(wait for those people in next blog) . It makes me think how cruel this "time" is which makes one feel presently exactly opposite of the feeling that one had at the time he is trying to reminisce. But its angel in the way that it gives you something to keep with you all throughout your life i.e. memories.

These memoirs comes out to be union of the time we enjoyed innocently in school with school friends, the time of sorrow and joy that we relished together with our college mates and then once again during those initial two months that I spend with few special people out here in my first corporate life. School times are one to which everyone wants to go back and rewrite it once again. In those days everything was like as innocent as the pitch on the first day of a test match, without any deep rooted and pre moulded thoughts about anybody. Comparing that to the present day, where one start to observe and develop thoughts about someone before even saying hello to him, makes me feel so bad and irritating but these things have settled so deep that I feel its easy to go back in past and live life once again than start thinking innocently once again.

College life is indeed the best part of life that everyone had. And its the part that one always enjoying reciting to others whenever he gets a chance and surely that does not stop after one go. The recitals may be about endless night outs; Nescafe/Canteen trips; practicing for a lot many events and waiting for the next, the day one ended; cheering and anti cheerings; bakaiti; politics and planning; judgements apart from other regular recitals(list is endless). But this was also the time that I judged a lot of people may be because once a leader always wants to be a leader or may be they made me judge them or may be jealousy made me judge them or may be I innocently judged them or may be politics made me judge them and lastly may be academics and future of theirs and as well mine made me do that. But this was the time I lost innocent thinking about anyone but started to have some deep rooted thoughts. I believe this happens with everyone and this is carried out from here for full life. And may be this blog also has this element in it. But as much I cherish the moments that I spend, I also regret missing few things and over doing few things which again may be the result of the judgement phase that I talked about. But this is the time I believe will remain the best part of life throughout my life.

The same haha hihi life continued here where I am presently. Though it became memories too early but it was the one that alteast I had not predicted. It was almost the same college life and the corporate world only started after about two months or so but these memories will remain as fresh in my life as has been the the first day I went to school.

May be thats how life will go on trying to go back few years back everytime clock clicks for the next second.

1 comment:

Ravish said...

"Fortune, fame
Mirror vain
Gone insane
But the memory remains"....Metallica

Cheers,